Followbutton

martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

This has started

I started this post for three main reasons:

To show work that I've done in the past or I'm currently working on, to show other interesting projects and to simply have some space in which I can give my personal opinion on certain things, and maybe share it with others.

Since I have nothing new I'll just share a project I did with some colleagues in the Master of Sound and Music Computing at the UPF for a workshop on interactive systems.The project video is in Spanish, but many posts will be in Spanish anyway, so I hope that won't be a problem.


In this project we were (in alphabetical order, not in order of importance, obviously):

- Andrés Bucci
- Jorge García
- Imanol Gómez
- Álvaro Sarasúa

I'll put more comments on the project in a later post. It's time to have a first entrance.

3 comentarios: